One strut - two images.SINGLE MOUNTS CAN BE PURCHASED
• Square corner dual aperture photo strut mount.
• Large aperture - that will take a class or event print.
• Smaller aperture - to take an individual photograph.
• Quality board (650 gsm, 900 micron) in popular matt black.
• Vanilla mounts are a soft motted white with a single blind embossed around the apertures.
• Black Onyx mounts have a single thin line around the apertures in silver, red. blue, green or gold.
• Black Classic mounts have a single thin silver line bled around the apertures.
• The Avant Garde mount has a single blind embossed line around the aperture.
• Available in sizes:
10 x 5 (view) + 5 x 3.5 (upright)
7 x 5 (view) + 5 x 3.5 (upright)
• Vanilla, Onyx and Avant Gard mounts are also available in wide range of standard strut sizes.Strut Mount Sizing
Strut mount sizes given are in inches and this refers to the photograph size - the aperture is slightly smaller to allow for positioning. The strut mount's overall size is 1 inch larger all round, e.g. an 8 x 6 inch mount is 10 x 8 inches overall.About BagsPresentation is everything so remember to purchase bags.
There are two type of bags - traditional clear face bags with a white paper back and the superior resealable polypropylene clear bags. To see the full range of photograph bags - click here.Trial Packs
To find out more about our Trial Packs of strut mounts and photo folders, click here.Personalisation
We can provide a foil block printing service to personalise your Strut Mounts and Slip-in Folders with your Studio Name - Logo or Event. So make your struts or folders even better! For more details or to order personalisation, click here
to go to our Personalisation page. NOTE: the minimum order quantitiy for personalisation is 100 strut mounts or folders of the same type.GuaranteePlease note: Strut Mounts and Folders are the only exception to our 30 day no quibble guarantee - we only accept returns or an exchange within 7 days of receipt. Please read our Terms and Conditions.