With an inkjet printer and free software you can make a special mini album
If you have an inkjet printer, then it's easy to make an EZ BOOK - a special personalized mini photo album for yourself, a friend or your family. You can hang it on a mobile phone, your bag or keyring and just about anything else you want. You can take along your memories, share happiness with your friends and also you can send it as a gift. Making an EZ BOOK is very straightforward and which takes you only 5 minutes and you can design and finish it with our free software at home.
• Heart or Square album shapes
• Each shapes in large or small sizes
• Many colours to choose from
• Free software to edit and layout your photos easily (sorry not compatible with MAC.
• Easy to make at home with your own inkjet photo printer.
• Full instructions included.
• Includes one sheet of die cut photo paper and two test papers.
• Software allows for either one image per page or for full page spreads.
1. Starting the software
Download and install the software into your computer. Then click the shortcut icon on your computer destop to start the software.
1. There are 4 types product in the software, the code is as following:
Square Mini Album Large (SQ-L)
Square Mini Album Small (SQ-S)
Heart Mini Album Large (HE-L)
Heart Mini Album Small (SQ-S)
Click the button which is correspond to the product you buy.
2. Click the button [Create a New Album], Choose the folder which you place the pictures in the balloon. And cilck the button [ OK ].
2. Loading photos
Use your mouse to click photos in the left hand panel, the corresponding photo will then show in right hand panel. The red frame will move to next insertion area.
Auto inserting photos:
Instead of inserting the photos one by one, you can use the auto insert function, You just need to click the button [Auto Insert] the left side photos will be arranged into the right frame in sequence automatically.
3. Loading horizontal and full photo
The default orientation is vertical. Please click the button [=] in right hand panel, if you want to show the photo horizontally and enlarged. If you want to reload the picture click the button [ X ].
4. Loading photo and making special effect for book spine
You can show a special effect on the book spine of a mini album with a transparent cover.The middle area between back and front cover frames is book spine where the special picture and effect will show. Choose your picture and click [ Add ] it will show on the book spine. If you want to reload the photo please click [ Delete ].
5. Inputting text
First select a picture in the right hand panel and click the button [Sentence Input] to add text onto a photo.
You can adjust the words display effect such as : font style, font size, bold, italic, underline, color, horizontal writing and vertical writing.
Lastly, click [ Add ] to load the edited words onto the photo. If you want to reload the words please click the button [ Delete ].
6. Editing your photos
Choose the photo you want to edit first and click the button [ Edit ].
Then click the buttons for different function below to edit the photo.
7. Adding magazine effect to photos
Choose the photo you want and click the button [ Magazine ] .
Click the buttons with different magazine style to edit your photo.
Lastly, click the button [ Add ] to see the effect in the right hand preview area. If you want to reload the other magazine pattern click [ Delete ].
8. Adding special stamp effect to a photo
Choose the photo you want to edit and click the button [ Stamp ]. The images are mainly divided into three categories: Icon, Balloon and Pop. Use [ Add ] to see the effect in the right hand preview area. You can also zoom in, zoom out and adjust transparency by click corresponding buttons.
If you want to reload other icons,please choose the icons in preview area and then click the button [ Delete ].
9. Saving files
Save by clicking the button [File Save].
Printing Your Photo:
1. Put the TEST PAPER into your inkjet printer according to the direction of the arrow, adjust the width of paper input tray. Click the button [ Printing ]
2. A "Printing area adjustment" window will appear, when finished please click the button [ Confirm ].
3. A "Caution" window will appear, please read it carefully.
If you buy the Square Mini Album Small (SQ-S ) or Heart Mini Album Small (HE-S), you need to reset the printing paper size in the printer properties after clicking [ OK ].
There is a [User definition size] term in printing paper setting. For Epson printer please set width in 100mm and length in 297mm. For Canon printer please set width in 100mm and length in 300mm.
4. If you buy the Square Mini Album Large (SQ-L ) or Heart Mini Album Large (HE-L) please click [ OK ] and set printing paper size as A4 (width 210mm, length 297mm).
5. Please choose the printing paper type as "Epson Special Photographic Paper" or "High Performance Photographic Paper" for a high printing definition of image.Then click the button [ Printing ].
6. Check the test print for alignment of the photos with the outline. If not please check the deviating direction and distance both horizontally and vertically. Click the button [ Printing ]; again and adjust the horizontal and vertical size in balloon of "Printing area adjustment" in mm.
7. Printing another test paper after the adjusting. If the test print aligns properly you can print the photo quality print; remember to insert the photo quality paper into the printer according the direction of the arrow.