• Bookbound self adhesive albums.
• Prints can be repositioned as many times as you wish until perfect positioning is achieved. NOTE: we still have some stock of the Gun Metal Grey Ribbed and White with Black Spine/quarter discontinued finishes - see below.HOW TO USE
There are other forms of self-adhesive albums available but they do not have the 'post-it note' capability that the Sara Range offers. Designed to be easy-to-use and forgiving. You can experiment with and alter your layout, photograph selection and composition as often as you like. This technology is also available in the MADRID, SARA and POCKET BOOK albums.
1. Partly peel back the protective cloth.
2. Position your print and remove the protective cloth.
3. If you are unhappy with the position of your print, just peel off and reposition.
4. Alternatively, choose and apply a different print. The whole process can be repeated as often as you like without damaging either the album or the print.