A superior quality solid black mount.
• Top quality rigid board (650 gsm, 900 micron), not inferior flexible or light-weight.
• Back is made of the same board as the front, not cheap pulp board.
• The perfect choice for school or group shot photography.
• Panoramic frames are a modern alternative to the traditional strut mount.
• Features a single blind embossed line around the aperture.
• Fitted with a strut to the back for free-standing; larger sizes have two struts.
• Order your struts with polypropylene resealable clear bags and save money.
Strut Mount Sizing
Strut mount sizes given are in inches and this refers to the photograph size – the aperture is slightly smaller to allow for positioning. Unless otherwise stated, the strut mount’s overall size is 1 inch larger all round, e.g. an 8 x 6 inch mount is 10 x 8 inches overall.
Presentation is everything so remember to purchase bags.
There are two type of bags – traditional clear face bags with a white paper back and the superior resealable polypropylene clear bags. To see the full range of photograph bags – click here.
We can provide a foil block printing service to personalise your Strut Mounts and Slip-in Folders with your Studio Name – Logo or Event. So make your struts or folders even better! For more details or to order personalisation, click here to go to our Personalisation page.
Please note: Strut Mounts and Folders are the only exception to our 30 day no quibble guarantee – we only accept returns or an exchange within 7 days of receipt. Please read our Terms and Conditions.