Multi Image Mounts – we have numerous standard multi-image mounts available. If you require something special then we can do that as well.
We only use top quality Larson Juhl (Arqadia) conservation board for our mounts. All mounts are bevel cut and the aperture size is slightly smaller than the stated size to prevent the picture falling through. Standard double mounts are available in combinations of minuet (an ivory white; our most popular mount colour), snow white (a white white), black and Aragon grey (light grey with a fine fleck).
- Multi-mounts are only supplied as an option when ordering a picture frame with standard mount.
- Multi-mounts are not available separately.
- A multi-mount is a no extra cost option.
- Not all frame sizes have standard multi-mounts available.
- Contact us if you require something special.
HOW TO ORDER A MULTI-MOUNT
1. Order your desired size of frame with mount from the respective frame order page; then from the drop-down select “special aperture size required” and type “multi mount” in the “Enter aperture size” box. Then click “Add to basket”.
2. Now go to the “Multi-Mount” order page and select the same frame size as previously ordered. Then select the required multi-mount. Then click “Add to basket”.
3. We will do the rest and fit the multi-mount into the frame prior to delivery to you.
The following other frame options are available. Please contact us if you require further details.
Acrylic safety glazing – where safety glazing is recommended then acrylic glazing should be ordered. We use 1.8 – 2mm extruded acrylic glazing.
Non-standard mount colour – if you need a specific mount colour then we probably have it available in stock.
Double and triple mounts – double and triple mounts enhance your picture and can be ordered in numerous colour combinations.