We only use top quality Larson Juhl (Arqadia) conservation board for our mounts. All mounts are bevel cut and the aperture size is slightly smaller than the stated size to prevent the picture falling through. Standard double mounts are available in combinations of minuet (an ivory white; our most popular mount colour), snow white (a white white), black and Aragon grey (light grey with a fine fleck).
- Double mounts are only supplied as an option when ordering a picture frame.
- Double mounts are not available separately.
- When a double mount is ordered it replaces the single mount which is then not supplied.
- The double mount aperture will be cut to the aperture selected when ordering the frame.
- The cost of the double mount is in addition to the frame with single mount price.
HOW TO ORDER A DOUBLE MOUNT
To order, select the same frame size as previously ordered. Then select the top and bottom mount colours that make up the double mount. We will do the rest and fit the double mount into the frame prior to delivery to you.
The following other frame options are available. Please contact us if you require further details.
Acrylic safety glazing – where safety glazing is recommended then acrylic glazing should be ordered. We use 1.8 – 2mm extruded acrylic glazing.
Non-standard mount colour – if you need a specific mount colour then we probably have it available in stock.
Multi-image mounts – we have numerous standard multi-image mounts available. If you require something special then we can do that as well.