Eclipse Blue and Gold Photo Strut Mounts – gold line around the aperture – lacquered for fingerprint resistance and suitable for use with or without bags. The lacquer also adds colour depth to the mount giving your customer the best possible presentation and quality.
• Top quality 850gsm rigid board (1700 gsm front and back board together), 900 micron
• Back is made of the same board as the front.
• A superior quality lacquered blue mount.
• Features a single fine gold keyline around the aperture.
• Square corner for contemporary look.
• Two way strut allows standing portrait or landscape.
• Manufactured from fully recycled board.
• Available in all popular sizes.
Strut Mount Sizing
Strut mount sizes given are in inches and this refers to the photograph size – the aperture is slightly smaller to allow for positioning. Unless otherwise stated, the strut mount’s overall size is 1 inch larger all round, e.g. an 8 x 6 inch mount is 10 x 8 inches overall.
Presentation is everything so remember to purchase bags.
There are two type of bags – traditional clear face bags with a white paper back and the superior resealable polypropylene clear bags. To see the full range of photograph bags – click here.
We can provide a foil block printing service to personalise your Strut Mounts and Slip-in Folders with your Studio Name – Logo or Event. So make your struts or folders even better! For more details or to order personalisation, click here to go to our Personalisation page.
Please note: Strut Mounts and Folders are the only exception to our 30 day no quibble guarantee – we only accept returns or an exchange within 7 days of receipt. Please read our Terms and Conditions.