Ilford Galerie Gold Fibre Pearl is ideal for high quality black and white printing and offers an exceptional wide gamut for beautiful color reproduction, crisp detail and tonality.
Ilford Galerie Gold Fibre Pearl is a cellulose based fine art baryta paper with a natural white tint. Its unique surface and haptic is very similar to a traditional baryta paper. A long-term durability is guaranteed because of its certified aging resistance. It is capable for printing deep blacks and vivid colour.
GOLD FIBRE PEARL KEY BENEFITS AND SPECIFICATION:
• Smooth lustre surface
• Universal printer compatibility
• Instant dry RC coated paper
• Broad colour gamut for stunning colour reproduction
• Perfect for high quality photographic prints.
• Weight: 290gsm
• Opacity: 99 %
• Caliper: 345 Micron (14 mil)
• Tint (CIE L*a*b*): 98.7, -0.2, 2.5
PRINTER AND INK COMPATIBILITY.
Designed for use with both desktop and wide format inkjet printer systems using pigment and dye based inks.
Need a ICC printer profile for this paper.